Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Raiding the closet

When I used to get tired of my current themes, and there were no new ones released, we all used to say lets go back and raid our closet so to speak and use older themes that we haven't in awhile.  So, that's what I'm doing here for BW sets...  And look what I found!  Enjoy:)



This is very special to me.  It is in honor of my mum who passed away almost 2yrs ago now.  I love her and miss her so much.  She loved to sew and hence the patterns and textures on this one. It's named after her.
Zarina

Zarina

This guy is so stinkin cute:)  Nimbus


Nimbus

Rainbows!!
Allegria


Allegria

Look how shiney!

Lustroso


Lustroso

This one I did when RIM had the massive outage :(  So this one is aptly callled
RIM Disaster Day, lol



RIM Disaster Day

Another tiled set...kind of different..
Celestial



Celestial

Thought I needed a Christmas set, so here we have
Frio Xmas



Frio Xmas

And the original,
Frio


Frio

This was a custom made for a CB member, and she was kind enough to share!
Rainbow Girl



Rainbow Girl


 The ever popular and famous Roxy!



Roxy

Rainbow Girl without the rainbow for a clean look:)
Social Girl


 Social Girl

 Another custom set I made and was able to share
Toki Doki



Toki Doki

A tiny set...
Petit Monde



 Petit Monde

Something different:)
Stick It

 Stick It

 I kind of like the colors in this one
Striped


Striped

 Tighty Whitey...enough said.  Lol


 Tighty Whitey


 The sun is gorgeous on this one..oh and a few rainbows too!
Windfall


Windfall

And the last one for now...
Word Up

Word Up

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how do I apply social girl theme like that on z30? And as far as themes for z30 there are none. It sucks since you can't skin the phone or even apply fonts. I'm disappointed with device. It's just too plain and the icon (s) folders are ugly. No keyboard skins either. And not one developer has made skins that theme the z30 device. This device has been out about two years now all we have is just a wall paper. The phone search and cam are just there an eye sore, and the battery signal wifi are plain. I really regret having bought this z30 I hate it. It's not customizable at all. We have no support for launchers either. Like go launcher or tsf. I'm going back to android. Blackberry z30 sucks.

    ReplyDelete